Providing Water Heater Installation Services
Whether for your home or your business, reliable hot water is essential. If your water heater is leaking, not producing enough hot water, or not working at all, give us a call today. Our technicians will work with you come up with the best repair or replacement solution. We offer repair and replacement for:
- Gas hot water heaters;
- Electric hot water heaters; and
- Tankless water heaters.
We are service providers and installers for Rinnai, AO Smith and State water heaters.
How do I know if I need a new water heater?
• No hot water. There are many reasons why a water heater isn’t providing hot water, and they vary based on the type of heater (gas, electric). Obvious reasons include a lack of electrical power to the heater or the pilot light has gone out.
• The water is hot, but looks discolored or doesn’t smell or taste right. These signs are typical of a water heater at the end of its lifespan.
• A noisy water heater. Most modern water heaters are quiet. If yours is making out of the ordinary sounds you should have it checked out soon.
• A leaking water heater. A leaking water heater is likely to be a sign of a failure of the device. If you are able to, and it is safe to do so, you should cut power to the water heater at the breaker box.
• Virginia Class A Contractors License
• Virginia Master Plumbers License
• Virginia Gasfitters License
• Backflow Certified